Here's a preview of the custom wedding invitations that I've been so busy working on the last six weeks! By the way, I'm open for another invite commission...
All supplies were purchased from local craft and office supply stores. All floral design brushes and map work were custom made by me. And of course, I cut, glued, printed, etc. everything myself. The font was from dafont.com.
The couple is to be married on an overlook in a wildlife prairie park and were going for a casual-contemporary style with a nature theme.
The invitations were also to incorporate the various colors of the wedding: grey-blue (bridesmaids dresses), chocolate brown (men's tuxes), celery green (accent color), and antique white (bridal gown). We managed to get every one of the colors into the invite!
Please forgive the poor color quality, my scanner is dying a painful death...the blurriness is deliberate as I didn't want too much private information showing.
Check out the coordinating Thank You Cards [link]
Clockwise from top left:
(1) Front of Wedding invite: chocolate cardstock with floral scrapbooking paper embellishments. Text is printed in brown ink on a white vellum overlay. Hand-tied grey-blue organza ribbon.
(2) Back of Wedding invite: Three inserts secured to the back of the invitation with a loop of the floral scrapbooking paper.
(3) Back of the Wildlife Prairie Park Card: Warm grey cardstock with text printed in brown and grey-blue ink. Front of card not shown as it is just text with paragraphs printed in alternating blue and brown ink.
(4) Front of Peoria Card: Antique white cardstock also printed in brown and grey-blue ink. Back of card not shown as it is a brunch invitation and text only.
(5) Envelope: Celery green business sized envelope with custom designed return address.
(Not Shown Individually) RSVP card: Natural Cardstock (similar to a thin cardboard, back with RSVP info/return address/stamp area printed in brown ink. Front has a custom floral design to match the scrapbooking paper as well as the couples' names.
(Not Shown) Thank You Cards - There will be matching TY cards which will be made closer to the wedding date....